Central Montana Whitetail Deer Hunt
Fully guided, license #36583
- $5,000 per person plus $7,500 harvest fee.
- Prices include: Five-day rifle hunt with two hunters per one guide, meals, lodging, packing out and skinning of game.
- Prices do not include: Transportation to pick up/drop off point at Pompeys Pillar, MT, hunting license/tags, game processing, taxidermy fees, gratuities, meals and hotel charges before or after hunt dates.
- Note: A wounded animal shall be considered harvested and any continuation of the hunt will be at the discretion of the outfitter.
November 13 – 17, 2021 (arrive on 12th and depart on 18th)
- Day 1 – Arrive in camp by 3pm. Sight in weapon, relax and prepare for the following day’s hunt.
- Days 2 through 6 – Depart in the morning (after breakfast) for a fully guided deer hunt. Break for lunch in the afternoon. Back to camp in the evening for dinner and overnight.
- Day 7 – Breakfast and depart for home.
Meals & Accommodations:
This hunt is conducted out of a comfortable lodge or hotel-style accommodations. Hearty meals will be provided each evening with lunches in the field and breakfast before departing on each day’s hunt. All you’ll need to bring is your personal gear (recommended packing list will be provided).
Fly into Billings, Montana. Rent a vehicle and plan to arrive in Pompeys Pillar, MT at 2pm. There, you will be met by our representative and escorted directly to camp (about 30 minutes from meeting location).
The areas we will hunt are easily accessible and include islands covered in heavy brush as well as canyons leading to feeding and bedding areas on grass-covered plateaus. Hunts are conducted via treestand and/or by spot and stalk. Therefore, it is in your best interest to be in as good of physical condition as possible in order to increase your chance for success as well as ensure an enjoyable hunt.
Typical Weather Conditions:
Temperatures can fluctuate drastically and range from single digits to 50 degrees with the possibility of rain or snow. Being prepared for various weather conditions is a must. We will provide you with a recommended gear list once you’ve booked your hunt.
Non-Resident General Elk or Big Game (Elk/Deer) Combo License/Tags are available on a draw basis at a rate of $884 for Elk or $1046 for Elk & Deer (plus $10 archery permit). Application deadline is April 1, 2021. After drawing has taken place, unsuccessful applicants may be added to the alternate’s list which will offer another chance to draw a tag. We will be happy to assist you in acquiring a license/tag. IMPORTANT NOTE: Hunters Safety Card is required for all hunters born on or after Jan 1, 1985.
Should you successfully harvest an animal, your guide will be responsible for field dressing, skinning, and transporting your prize out of the backcountry and back to camp. Taxidermy and processing fees are the client’s responsibility.
Fishing may be available in nearby rivers, lakes and ponds.
A 50% non-refundable deposit must be paid to reserve your space. Final payments are due 60 days prior to hunt start date.
The information contained in this trip description is subject to change without notice. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Updated: February 3, 2021. All Rights Reserved